This one I got inspired to do, when I went to my Harley shop.
There was a flat black, totally black Harley just sitting there looking ‘fn sinister. The cool thing about it was this wrinkle black finish, it had that neat look and touch to it. I hadn’t seen if before, blew me away. I knew it was a powder coat and something that I can do with our aluminum body.
That’s what I did with this guitar, same process as Harley and it has the same stealthy, sinister look to it. You know, walk quiet and carry a big stick.
I did the pickups, the knobs, bridge all in the black, the body has the machined in pickguard as well.
Here is what this guitar has:
- Lil 59, had to put that into this one.
- LMG Phat Cat on the bridge
- Black Chrome Gotoh 510 Tuners
- Customized Angled Wrinkle Black Ashtray bridge with Graphtech saddles
- Maple neck, with Ebony fingerboard 12″ fingerboard radius.
- 25.5 inch scale.
- Stainless dual-action truss rod, silicon seated and rods sheathed.
- An 8 degree headstock angle puts the perfect downward tension on the strings behind the nut. No String Tree.
- Self lubricating nut to improve tuning stability while eliminating all tuning “ping”.
- Precision filing of nut slot depths, so that the intonation, creates a perfectly playable guitar.
- CTS 500k Pots.
- Switchcraft Jack.
- Shielded Silver Braided Old School Wire.
- Switchcraft Right Angle 3 position switch.
- LMG Shop Machined Unique LMG Tone and Volume Control Knobs.
- Custom fit, “Liquid Metal Guitar” logo’ed hardshell case.