‘Cause of the way I finish these guitars. with the super hard mercedes clear coat, there really isnt the need for a pick guard. But I have always liked the contrast that the pickguard gives the front of the guitar. Here, in this guitar, we machined in a diamond patterned pickguard. Great eye catching, industrial looking contrast.
Take a look at the pics, the close ups and you can see how neat the outline of the pickguard is. Precise and Pretty.
Here is what this guitar has:
- Seymour Duncan LMG Custom Wind “Phat Cat” Pickup in neck position, creates a beautiful smoothed jazzy tone.
- Billy Gibbon’s lil 59, I love this pick up. Humbucker, that gives the guitar a fantastic tonal range. Still good for country, but oh boy, this is damn good for rock.
- Maple neck, with Ebony fingerboard 12″ fingerboard radius.
- 25.5 inch scale.
- Stainless dual-action truss rod, silicon seated and rods sheathed.
- An 8 degree headstock angle puts the perfect downward tension on the strings behind the nut. No String Tree.
- Gotoh’s 510 mini tuners in chrome finish, with a 1:18 gear ratio and height adjustable posts to add to the string tension.
- Liquid Metal angled ashtray bridge.
- Self lubricating nut to improve tuning stability while eliminating all tuning “ping”.
- Precision filing of nut slot depths, so that the intonation, creates a perfectly playable guitar.
- Graphtech String Saver Saddles which are a unique combination of materials made to enhance tone and dramatically reduce string breakage.
- CTS 500k Pots.
- Switchcraft Jack.
- Shielded Silver Braided Old School Wire.
- Switchcraft Right Angle 3 position switch.
- LMG Shop Machined Unique LMG Tone and Volume Control Knobs.
- Custom fit, “Liquid Metal Guitar” logo’ed hardshell case.