This is where my mantra of doing something that is truly unique to metal. Here engraved into the aluminum body is an old school scrolling. Just like you would find on a master craftsman’s knife or a gun escutcheon. It is beautiful flowing work that makes the guitar so damn unique. This is etched right into the metal, beautiful to look at and to touch, just an I am so pleased with this guitar looks. Just awesome.
And to this special work we have added our stuff to make it a great playing and sounding guitar.
This is what your guitar has:
- Seymour Duncan LMG Custom Wind “Phat Cat” Pickup in neck position, creates a beautiful smoothed jazzy tone.
- Billy Gibbon’s lil 59. The Pickup combination makes the guitar tremendously useful in may tone requirements.
- Maple neck, with Ebony fingerboard 12″ fingerboard radius.
- 25.5 inch scale.
- Stainless dual-action truss rod, silicon seated and rods sheathed.
- An 8 degree headstock angle puts the perfect downward tension on the strings behind the nut. No String Tree.
- Gotoh’s 510 mini tuners in chrome finish, with a 1:18 gear ratio and height adjustable posts to add to the string tension.
- Liquid Metal angled ashtray bridge.
- Self lubricating nut to improve tuning stability while eliminating all tuning “ping”.
- Precision filing of nut slot depths, so that the intonation, creates a perfectly playable guitar.
- Graphtech String Saver Saddles which are a unique combination of materials made to enhance tone and dramatically reduce string breakage.
- CTS 500k Pots.
- Switchcraft Jack.
- Shielded Silver Braided Old School Wire.
- Switchcraft Right Angle 3 position switch.
- LMG Shop Machined Unique LMG Tone and Volume Control Knobs.
- Custom fit, “Liquid Metal Guitar” logo’ed hardshell case.